[Python-talk] Fwd: [NF] Video of PyCon 2006 session on Dabo is available.

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Fri Mar 3 20:43:39 EST 2006

Even if you couldn't be there, there's video available of PyCon. Note
the file sizes! There's about 1.2 gigabytes of video here. I've got
the bittorrent going and would be glad to pass around the videos if
others would rather not consume the bandwidth. Otherwise, jump in!
Download speed should pick up over the weekend.

Begin forwarded message: