[Python-talk] [js] Javascript Uber Alles? Is script without the sandbox a good idea?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 22:29:18 EDT 2007

On 7/3/07, Ted Roche <tedroche at tedroche.com> wrote:
>>> HTML is simply a bunch of text tags.
>>
>>   One could say the same about JavaScript.  <--- rhetorical
>
> What a funny way to spell "trollbait..."

  No, it's a funny way to spell "... I'm pretty sure I know what
you're getting at, so I don't see a need to get into a semantic
discussion about the meaning of 'text tags', but I do think the point
that both JS and HTML are still a set of instructions for your browser
(just ones that differ in intended scope) could use a little subtle
re-enforcement".

  I'm a horrible speller.  ;-)

-- Ben